Thank you for using La-shope!
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
• If you reside in or out of Australia, the Data Controller is La-shope Pty Ltd.
If you change your place of residence, the Data Controller will be determined by your new place of residence as specified above, from the date on which your place of residence changes.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are three general categories of information we collect.
1.1 Information You Give Us.
We collect information you share with us when you use the La-shope.
• Account Information. When you sign up for a La-shope Account, we require certain information such as your name, email address, and date of birth.
• Profile Information. To use certain features within the La-shope, we may also ask you to complete a profile, which may include your address, phone number, and gender. Certain parts of your profile (like your profile picture, first name, and description) are a part of your public profile page, and will be publicly visible to others.
• Other Authentication-Related Information. To help create and maintain a trusted environment, we may collect identification (like a photo of your government-issued ID) or other authentication information.
• Payment Information. We collect your financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) when you use the Payment Services to process payments.
• Communications with La-shope and other Members. When you communicate with La-shope or use the La-shope to communicate with other Members, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
• Address Book Contact Information. You may choose to import your address book contacts or enter your contacts’ information manually to access certain features of the La-shope, like inviting them to use La-shope.
• Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your La-shope Account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the La-shope.
1.2 Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the La-shope.
When you use the La-shope, we collect information about the services you use and how you use them.
• Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the La-shope, such as the pages or other content you view, your searches for Listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on the La-shope.
• Location Information. When you use certain features of the La-shope, we may collect different types of information about your general location (e.g. IP address, zip code) or more specific location information (e.g. precise location from your mobile GPS). Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings menu.
• Log Data. We automatically collect log information when you use the La-shope, even if you have not created an La-shopeAccount or logged in. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the La-shope (including links to third party applications), IP address, access times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information (e.g., crashes, browser type), and the page you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the La-shope.
• Transaction Information. We collect information related to your transactions on the La-shope, including the date and time, amounts charged, and other related transaction details.
1.3 Information We Collect from Third Parties.
We may collect information that others provide about you when they use the La-shope, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the La-shope.
• Third Party Services. If you link, connect, or login to your La-shope Account with a third party service (e.g., Facebook, WeChat), the third party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
• Your References. If someone has written a reference for you, it will be published on your La-shope public profile page.
• Background Information. For Members in the United States, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, La-shope may obtain reports from public records of criminal convictions or sex offender registrations. For Members outside of the United States, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, La-shope may obtain the local version of background or registered sex offender checks. We may use your information, including your full name and date of birth, to obtain such reports.
• Other Sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, we may receive background check results or fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification services for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts. We may receive information about you and your activities on and off the La-shope through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use, store, and process information about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the La-shope, and to create and maintain a trusted and safer environment.
2.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the La-shope.
• Enable you to access and use the La-shope.
• Enable you to communicate with other Members.
• Operate, protect, improve and optimize the La-shope and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
• Personalize or otherwise customize your experience by, among other things, ranking search results or showing ads based on your search, booking history, and preferences.
• Enable you to access and use the Payment Services.
• Provide customer service.
• Send you service or support messages, such as updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
• If you provide us with your contacts’ information, we may use and store this information: (i) to facilitate your referral invitations, (ii) send your requests for references, (iii) for fraud detection and prevention, and (iv) for any purpose you authorize at the time of collection.
2.2 Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment.
• Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
• Conduct investigations and risk assessments.
• Verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you (such as to verify your Accommodation address or compare your identification photo to another photo you provide).
• Conduct checks against databases and other information sources.
• Comply with our legal obligations.
• Resolve any disputes with any of our users and enforce our agreements with third parties.
• Enforce our Terms of Service, Payments Terms, and other policies.
2.3 Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing.
• Send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your communication preferences (including information about La-shope or partner campaigns and services).
• Personalize, measure, and improve advertising.
• Administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by La-shope or its third party business partners.
3. SHARING & DISCLOSURE
3.1 With Your Consent.
We may share your information at your direction or as described at the time of sharing, such as when you authorize a third party application or website to access your La-shope Account.
3.2 Sharing between Hosts, La-shopeers and Co-Hosts.
To help facilitate bookings, we may share your information with other Members as follows:
• When you as a La-shopeer submit a booking request, certain information about you is shared with the Host (and Co-Host, if applicable), including your full name, the full name of any additional La-shopeers, your cancellation history, and other information you agree to share. When your booking is confirmed, we will disclose additional information to assist with coordinating the trip, like your phone number.
• When you as a Host (or Co-Host, if applicable) have a confirmed booking, certain information is shared with the La-shopeer to coordinate the booking, such as your full name, phone number, and Accommodation or Experience address.
• When you as a Host invite another Member to become a Co-Host, you authorize the Co-Host to access your information and Member Content, including but not limited to certain information like your full name, phone number, Accommodation address, and email address.
We don’t share your billing and payout information with other Members.
3.3 Profiles, Listings, and other Public Information.
The La-shope lets you publish information that is visible to the general public. For example:
• Parts of your public profile page, such as your first name, your description, and city, are publicly visible to others.
• Public Listing pages are publicly visible and include information such as the Item, Service or Experience’s approximate location (neighborhood and city), Listing description, calendar availability, the Host public profile photo, aggregated demand information (like page views over a period of time), and any additional information the Host chooses to share.
• After completing a booking, La-shopeers and Hosts may write reviews and rate each other. Reviews are a part of your public profile page.
• If you submit content in a public forum or social media post, or use a similar feature on the La-shope, that content is publicly visible.
Information you share publicly on the La-shope may be indexed through third party search engines. In some cases, you may opt-out of this feature in your Account settings. If you change your settings or your public-facing content, these search engines may not update their databases. We do not control the practices of third party search engines, and they may use caches containing your outdated information.
3.4 Service Providers.
3.5 Additional Services by Hosts.
Hosts may use third party services available through the La-shope to assist with managing their listing or providing additional services, such as cleaning services or lock providers. Hosts may use features on the La-shope to share information about the La-shopeer (like check-in and check-out dates, La-shopeer name, La-shopeer phone number, and La-shopeer anonymized email address) with that third party service provider for the purposes of coordinating the stay, managing the Accommodation, or delivering other services.
3.6 La-shope Payments.
La-shope Payments may share your personal information to: (i) provide the Payment Services, (ii) facilitate your use of the La-shope, and (iii) jointly market products or services to you with other financial third parties with whom La-shope Payments has a formal agreement. You can unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving such marketing communications in your Account settings.
3.7 Safety and Compliance with Law.
La-shope may disclose your information to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against La-shope, (ii) to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability, (iii) to enforce and administer ourTerms of Service or other agreements with Members, (iv) for fraud investigation and prevention, risk assessment, customer support, product development and debugging purposes, or (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of La-shope, its employees, its Members, or members of the public.
We will attempt to notify Members about these requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon La-shope’s property, its Members and the Platform (collectively, “Risk Scenarios”). In instances where we comply with legal requests without notice for these reasons, we will attempt to notify that Member about the request after the fact if we determine in good faith that we are no longer legally prohibited from doing so and that no Risk Scenarios apply.
3.8 Corporate Affiliates.
• Sharing with La-shope International. If you reside in or out of Australia, some of your information may be shared with La-shope international when you create a Listing or when you book a Host Service located outside of your home country (other than in China). The information shared in these circumstances may include: (i) your name, e-mail address and phone number, (ii) information relating to the Listing or Host Service, including its address, (iii) booking information for the Listing or Host Service, including but not limited to booking dates and payment amounts, and (iv) the names, nationalities, and identification details (including passport/national ID numbers and expiry dates) of any La-shopeers. Additionally, when you send a message to a Host or La-shopeer outside of your home country (other than China), your first name, profile picture and message content sent via the La-shope will be shared with La-shope international.
We may display parts of the La-shope (e.g., your Listing page) on sites operated by La-shope’s business partners, using technologies such as widgets or APIs. If your Listings are displayed on a partner’s site, information from your public profile page may also be displayed.
3.10 Tax Authorities.
In jurisdictions where we facilitate the Collection and Remittance of Occupancy Taxes as described in the “Taxes” section of theTerms of Service, Hosts and La-shopeers expressly grant us permission, without further notice, to disclose Hosts’ and La-shopeers’ data and other information relating to them or to their transactions, bookings, Accommodations and Occupancy Taxes to the relevant tax authority, including, but not limited to, the Host or La-shopeer’s name, listing addresses, transaction dates and amounts, tax identification number(s), the amount of taxes received (or due) by Hosts from La-shopeers, and contact information.
3.11 Host Information Provided to Business Travel Program Customers.
If a booking is designated as being for business purposes and made by a La-shopeer affiliated with a company or other organization enrolled in our Business Travel Program (either or both an “Enterprise”), we may disclose information related to the booking to the Enterprise, such as the name of the Host, the Accommodation address, pricing, Listing details, and other related information. At the request of the Enterprise, we may also share this information with third parties engaged by it to provide travel management, financial reporting, personnel management, crisis management, or other services.
3.12 La-shopeer Information Provided to Business Travel Program Customers.
If you have linked your La-shope Account with an Enterprise, and you are included on a booking designated as being for business purposes, we may disclose information related to the booking to your Enterprise. Typically, this includes your name, dates of the booking, number of La-shopeers, pricing, Listing details, the Accommodation address, and other related information. At the request of your Enterprise, we may also disclose this information to service providers engaged by it, such as companies that provide travel management, financial reporting, personnel management, crisis management, or other services. In the event of a dispute, emergency, or similar situation involving a booking identified as being for business purposes, La-shope may also share relevant information it believes is necessary to safely and quickly address the situation.
3.13 Business Transfers.
3.14 Aggregated Data.
We may also share aggregated information (information about our users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and non-personally identifiable information for industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
4. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
4.1 Analyzing your Communications.
We may review, scan, or analyze your communications on the La-shope for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, we scan and analyze messages to mask contact information and references to other websites. In some cases, we may also scan, review, or analyze messages to debug, improve, and expand product offerings. We use automated methods where reasonably possible. However, occasionally we may need to manually review some communications, such as for fraud investigations and customer support, or to assess and improve the functionality of these automated tools. We will not review, scan, or analyze your communications to send third party marketing messages to you, and we will not sell reviews or analyses of these communications.
4.2 Linking Third Party Accounts.
You may link your La-shope Account with your account at a third party social networking service. Your contacts on these third partyservices are referred to as “Friends.” When you create this link:
• some of the information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be published on your La-shope Account profile;
• your activities on the La-shope may be displayed to your Friends on the La-shope and/or that third party site;
• a link to your public profile on that third party social networking service may be included in your La-shope public profile;
• other La-shope users may be able to see any common Friends that you may have with them, or that you are a Friend of their Friend if applicable;
• other La-shope users may be able to see any schools, hometowns or other groups you have in common with them as listed on your linked social networking service;
• the information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be stored, processed and transmitted for fraud prevention and risk assessment purposes; and
• the publication and display of information that you provide to La-shope through this linkage is subject to your settings andauthorizations on the La-shope and the third party site.
5. THIRD PARTY PARTNERS & INTEGRATIONS
The La-shope may contain links to third party websites or services, such as third party integrations, co-branded services, or third party-branded services (“Third Party Partners”). La-shope doesn’t own or control these Third Party Partners and when you interact with them, you may be providing information directly to the Third Party Partner, La-shope, or both. These Third Party Partners will have their own rules about the collection, use, and disclosure of information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the other websites you visit.
6. YOUR CHOICES
6.1 Access and Update.
You may review, update, or delete the information in your La-shope Account by logging into your La-shope Account and reviewing your Account settings and profile.
6.2 Account Cancellation.
For information on how to cancel your La-shope Account, www.la-shopeapp.com.au/help. Note that information that you have shared with others (like Reviews or forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the La-shope in association with your first name, even after your La-shope Account is cancelled.
6.3 EU and Japan Residents: Review and Update Your Information.
If you reside in the EU or Japan, you may request in writing copies of your personal information held by us. We will provide you with a copy of the personal information held by us as soon as practicable, and in any event not more than 40 days after receiving a valid request in writing. There may be a charge to access your personal data (which will not exceed €6.35 in Ireland and £10 in the UnitedKingdom, and will not be applicable in Japan). We may request proof of identification to verify your access request.
If your personal information that we hold is inaccurate, let us know and we will update the relevant information. You may also request the erasure of your personal information in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation. We will notify you within 40 days of your valid request about the relevant action taken.
Requests in this section should be addressed to: La-shope Ireland UC, Data Protection Compliance Officer, 8 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland.
7. OPERATING GLOBALLY
7.2 California & Vermont Residents.
La-shope Payments will not share information it collects about you with their affiliates or third parties (both financial and non-financial), except as required or permitted by your state’s law.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. However, the Internet is not a 100% secure environment so we can’t guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of your information.
• La-shope Pty Ltd, 1/23 Henson Street, Sydney, NSW, 2160.
You may also email us.
Panta Transportation PTY LTD built the Panta app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Panta Transportation PTY LTD at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2021-01-01